Strategic Planning Process
Mira conducts strategic planning processes to energize individual companies, business associations and not-for-profit organizations for higher financial and qualitative performance.
- Identfy and respond to opportunities and challenges.
- Establish a clear direction for growth.
- Raise the energy level of the organization.
- Elevate morale and actively involve people.
- Streamline operations to reduce stress and improve efficiency.
- Improve all aspects of financial management and performance.
- Formulate mission, values, goals and objectives.
- Analyze the business environment, market and competition.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities.
- Develop growth strategies for each of the five components - market, technology, people, organization and finance.
- Develop detailed, time-bound action plans for implementation of the strategies.
- Monitor plan implementation.
- In-company interviews with managers and key employees to identify issues to be addressed.
- Written surveys to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the five components.
- Off site planning sessions with your management team to formulate the basic elements of the plan.
- Post planning follow up and implementation support, including tracking with Mira's propietary planning software.
[HOME][GROWTH FORMULA][MIRA SERVICES][CLIENT PROFILES]
[COMPANY INFORMATION][MANGEMENT BOOKS]
[MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE][OUR FAVORITE LINKS][CONTACT US]
2352 Stonehouse Dr. 7 Napa, CA 94558 7 USA 7 TEL 1.707.252.4697 7 FAX 1.707.252.8169